Update your wardrobe staples with this exquisite traditional saree from MY VASTR. The model is wearing a stitched version of the blouse piece. The saree comes with an unstitched blouse piece.
Product Care :
- Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
- In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
- It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
- Never hang a silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the colour to fade.
- Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the embroidery work getting entangled.
- Store the saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
- Don’t store the saree in a plastic cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.
There are no reviews yet.